Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Slasher movies, and reorganizing, late Hang Outs

Yesterday I spent most of my day slowly reorganizing my closet. Which included getting ride of some things that I was never going to where again. It felt good, I felt like I was doing something very adulty. I no longer own any jean mini skirts, I mean I'm 24, really it was time for them to go. I did however keep a few things for costuming purposes. Who knows maybe I will need them.

I watched Scream pretty much all day while doing this and enjoyed it. Scream is part of my Halloween experience, I love those mediocre slasher movies, I don't care what anyone says!

My house is becoming a hang out spot for some of my friends, and I LOVE it. I love having people over. I am kind of a homebody and an extrovert at the same time, it's a convoluted mixture, but it is what it is. Last night my friend and our writing partner Ben came over to hang out mainly for venting purposes, we have found a good friend base and it has really become a blessing for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment