Tuesday, January 14, 2014

For Monday, because I didn't get this done until 1:00 a.m.ish

 As part of the reformation and figuring this blog out, I will not be doing 3 Things. It bothers me. But rather I will just be making note of positive things in my day, and it will need to be everyday as I become better at this. So some days maybe I will have three, some days I bet I'll have ten! Just a reminder that I can be thankful for the little things in life too.

1 - Thomas the movie kid - My roommate and I went to a movie tonight and I was having the hardest time trying to decide what to get. This whole being healthy thing is hard. So I pretty much said screw it, I wanted and Icee (which I will never have again), candy, and popcorn! I just drank a ton of water when I came home. But upon trying to decide Thomas the Movie Kid hooked me up , with an Icee and a half, candy and more popcorn than I could handle. I was pretty impressed.

2 - Kasee's return - I didn't realize how much I missed her until she came home! Maybe it's because she laughs at me a lot? But also she's a pretty awesome friend, she saw a movie twice for me!

3- Saving Mr. Banks - Okay I am 24 years old and I LOVE Disney. I was a little afraid this movie would make me dislike Walt Disney (even though the man was kind of disillusioned), therefore making me like Disney less, but I really loved this movie. Emma Thompson is a goddess, her character is so unbelievably real, I wanted to reach through the screen and hug her. A beautiful film. I know that the ending is not quite what it was supposed to be, but come one peeps, this is Hollywood, and this was a Disney movie, it was going to have a happy ending.

4 - Singing Randomly in the street - So being the Disney dork that I am, I started singing to Kasee as we were standing on the street waiting for the bus. I was singing Under the Sea, and not quietly I might add. Kasee chimed in with some of the instrumentals, I'm pretty sure people thought we were drunk, but no, honestly just embracing life. Lately, even with the on set of some people leaving my life, I have acquired a zeal for life again, and this was showing it I think. I'm becoming less afraid to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment