Wednesday, January 1, 2014

3 Things New Years Eve Edition

1 - The joy of no cable - we did not get to see a ball drop due to the fact that we don't have cable so Thomas pulled up a streaming of the New York Ball drop on his computer, that kept deciding it wasn't going to work. So we decided to ignore our phones and computers for a minute...or two and rang in New Years a little late! But we kissed and toasted and that's what counts! Seriously Our count down went from 10, 7, 3, 2, 1 it was great.

2 - Jewcy and Cait - One of my favorite couples in the world, that we don't see enough of, came over for New Years Eve. We were in tears laughing for many parts of the night and there were just six of us. Having them there to ring in a late dysfunctional New Years warmed my heart so much!

3 - Vegetarian Buffalo Dip - I actually tried two new recipes for New Years, as Jewcy is a vegetarian, I wanted to make sure I had something appropriate for him. I love buffalo chicken dip, and search for something simple and non meaty and this stuff was out of this world good! The potatoes I made were good too, but I couldn't stop eating this stuff! This will probably be my dish of choice when we got to parties from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment