Thursday, July 11, 2013

First One! 30 Days of Choosing Happiness!

Exciting moment for me! The blog world is still very new to me as I have really only even started reading family members recently.

Okay here is a short story as to why this blog is even starting.

Once upon a time I was a very chipper, happy go lucky person. At some point, life just got the best of me, and beat me down enough to the point of grotesquely Negative Nancy. In the past I would brush it off and keep going. This time when I got knocked down, I chose to stay down. There is that word, chose. I was unhappy, and was convinced that something else in the world had to change before I would ever be happy again. Except that this was far from the truth.

One day it finally hit me that happiness is a choice! YOU have the power to change how YOU feel. Duh! So I still struggle with this but I'm on the right road now.

So the challenge and the inspiration for even starting this blog in the first place; for the next 30 days I have to find at least one thing out of that day that I liked. No matter how tough that day might have been, I have to find something positive, about that day. Because the reality is, that no day is ever all bad. There is always something to smile about.

At the end of each day I will post my something and feel free to join me! I can't wait to see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment