Thursday, July 11, 2013

So Much For One

Well day one was a pretty successful day in the positivity ventures because I can't choose just one thing! So here are today's little bits of happiness.


1 - Yogurtland and Looney Tunes - Okay so Yogurtland happens at least once a week for me, but it always feels like a special little treat, because I get to pick exactly what I want, and for the next two month they have Looney Toons centered bowls and spoons so that makes it extra special! It was extra nice today because, while I am a person who genuinely loves to be around people, I need my alone time, and I haven't had that for a little over two weeks. So it was the perfect treat, it was a yummy little dessert and 20 minutes in thought with myself!

2 - Getting to meet up with Pete and Amanda - Today is the last day of their visit and I ended up having work in the morning and choir rehearsal at night, so I was pretty bummed thinking that I wasn't going to see them really at all on their last full day here. BUT while it was a short hour and a half I did get hang with them and Thomas for a bit. This is the most time I have spent with either one of them where it was not show related, it's been a really awesome week chilling and talking with both of them, they are pretty awesome people.

3 - Church Choir - I love it! That's all.


4 - Dancing Around my apartment to this:

You may judge how you see fit, but 3 year old me was very excited to hear this song. And yes I do still think that it is just as awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment