Monday, August 19, 2013

A Non-exciting Disney, kitty week

I'll be honest the past week really hasn't been all that exciting. I've been working. A lot. And I will continue to do so this week. Gotta get those head shots done!

Anyway here are a few of the positive highlights:


I swear I am never going to grow up. At least in some ways. I love Disney, and I am proud to show it, even on a lunch box that I take to work. That is just who I am. Plus look how pretty that is!

Okay so this cat is the opposite reason of why I do this blog but it's soooo funny to me! I love Grumpy Cat Meme's. The boyfriend has a bucket full of things to do whenever I'm feeling sad, and Grumpy cat is part of them. It is guaranteed to make me laugh! And the fact that it was combined with The Big Bang Theory is even better!

My boss - I'm not going to put his name on here mainly because of all the drama at my current job right now. I call him Boss-man at work so that's what I will put here. While the current situation at my job is not ideal, I still thoroughly enjoy going into work, because my boss is pretty much one of the nicest people, you will ever meet, who also gets shit done. I've described him to many as a big brother figure, he genuinely cares about his employees and wants the best for them, but will bring the hammer down if needs be. There has been a lot going on in the workplace lately, some good, and bad, and a lot of us have been really anxious to see what our fate with the company is, and for the most part Boss-man has really held the team together to the best of his ability. Quite frankly even though there are many days where I dread going into work, I am incredibly thankful with the people I work for and with.

Okay next, so to this a more regular blog I have decided to do a weekly stint on my adventures to becoming a more healthy individual. Things that I discover I like and don't like and, what I find to be facts and fiction in the realm of health nuttiness. I'm trying to turn into a health nut, and I am okay with that title if it means feeling better overall. Starting tomorrow, Tuesday's will be about my adventures into the world of becoming a more healthy individual!


No comments:

Post a Comment