Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nilton is awesome...and so it Pinterest

Nilton - When I tried to look up the name I couldn't find it. All I could find was Milton. Which to me says, extremely unique. This is perfect for Nilton.

Nilton is one of my co-workers, and I love him to pieces. He truly is a one of a kind person, and you won't find anyone else like him. Also he tolerates my weirdness so this helps our friendship greatly.

Everyone I work with can agree that work has been a bit of a stressful situation lately, so for me when I go in knowing that we are about to work together it puts my mind at ease. Not only because things, just flow well when we work together everything for the most part goes the way it should from a business stand point, but we actually have fun, while getting the work done...most nights.

The best part about this guy is that he is who he is and makes absolutely no bones about it. I think we could all learn a lesson from him in that. He is a 20 something hispanic guy, who likes to party, but knows when to work, loves his friends and is there without question when someone needs him, and loves his family wholeheartedly! I couldn't ask for someone better to work with or as a friend!

Pinterest - I am becoming freaking addicted again! So many wonderful things! Including a new hairstyle for myself that will be coming tomorrow. Also it has inspired me to learn how to make more homemade things, besides jam. Like avocado dressing. Come one you know that sounds amazing.

Also it help me discover these



These are Golden Retriever Dachshund mixes! And I now have a new dog obsession. I want a dog crazy bad, and I love Golden Retrievers, but something smaller is better for apartment living. Look at these faces! New obsession reached ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment