Monday, August 12, 2013

Things from this week

I WILL get the hang of blogging more frequently! I swear...

So Thursday was my birthday, and no big thing. It was honestly a perfect day! I received lots of phone calls from family, and texts from friends, and got my hair cut. It was awesome.

Best part of my birthday: These and waffles!


In the world of relationships, I really am one incredibly lucky lady! He knew I wanted flowers and he got them in the best way possible. These will be able to stick around for quite some time and they are quite lovely on our balcony. Then later the boy made me waffles! One of the things he loves doing, and takes pride in. Even though he makes them a lot I always feel super special when he makes me waffles, and these were birthday waffles so there is something even more magical about them.

My bestie knows me all too well.


I love Harry Potter, and needed a new wallet. Perfect. I don't care how old I get I will always display my inner dork.

Getting my haircut at Floyds - I love this place, if you live in LA and still haven't found a reliable place to get your hair done. do it here. It's perfect. It's called Floyd's 99 Barbershop. Don't let the barbershop part throw you off the it is just as much a salon. It's a very rockish atmosphere and the music for the most part is great. Occasionally you get some crap, but the also played The Real Slim Shady and that made me happy. I will be going to get my hair done there from here on out.


I am on mission to figure out what looks work for me. 1 - I am tired of the t-shirt jeans look all of the time, I actually do like to look cute, and prettied up. 2 - I love that the sixties are coming back because it is making finding looks a lot easier! Not necessarily all of the colors, I couldn't find a good example online, because, I'm new to this whole actually trying to be fashionable thing so I didn't know what to call the style of the dresses I've recently purchased. But the best way to put it right now is that it seems to me that society is noticing that girls have figures again, which for me is awesome. Because I'm going to be real, no matter how skinny I may get someday, I am going to have a full figure. My point, I am happy that I am able to actually find cute clothes the fit me properly!

Okay that's all for now. There are many other topics but now the boyfriend is home and I want to go talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment