Wednesday, December 18, 2013

3 for Tuesday - John Scott, Hallelujah, Janet talks

1 - WhoisJohnScott.com - So I was on the subway today, and this man get's on and he has the most intriguing sticker on his briefcase. It said WhoIsJohnScott.com. I found this very interesting so earlier this evening I sat down to look at the website and what I found cracked me up. This guy is either a big genius or a big scammer. I'm going to go with genius, because that's nicer. Anyway, he literally just created this whole idea for a business based around finding his identity. People pay one dollar to purchase a Who Is John Scott bumper sticker, his line has expanded to hats, patches and a few other items. I just thought that this was really fun, and cool way for this man in his seventies to make a living. Check the site out here


2 - This Song. Someone was playing it on their guitar in Hollywood tonight, and it was so peaceful and this video is is lovely too.

3 - Janet Talks - So I am extremely blessed in the sense that I LOVE my boyfriends mother. There are so many women out there that are not lucky enough to have the same kind of connection I have with her. Since day one she and I have always clicked. She and I don't talk often but when we do talk it will be for a really long time, tonight's conversation was almost an hour and a half, and it's both talking back and forth to each other which I love, because I am a talker and I love some one who can talk back. Also she is just such an awesome mom in general. My mom isn't around really right now, and it's nice to have that mom figure there. Even though I am at the point in my life where I don't need a mom to tell me what I need to do to figure out my life, sometimes it's nice to have that connection. That's what makes Janet talks so special, I consider her my second mother, but she's also a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment